Trisense Organics is an Agriculture sector product manufacturing company known for making residual free organic products, located at foot hills of Ranga malai near countryside village called Z.Alamarathupatti, in Karur District, Tamil Nadu, India.
What we love
We don’t have videos of smiling employees enjoying free lunches and bean bags in colourfully painted air conditioned offices. Instead, please judge us by the quality and professionalism. We are serious about what we do, and always looking for solutions to make our produce better and affordable for farming community.
Entomologists are responsible for researching the growth, nutrition, behavior, and how insects interact with plants. They are considered scientists and their main focus lies on the study and research of insects.
- Monitor insect feeding behavior, insect physiology, plant-insect interactions, insect feeding biology
- Visit farm and other research trial plots to collect insect samples
- Weigh, formulate and apply experimental and commercial insecticides to pest targets and their habitats
- Prepare and deliver documented proposals and reports for establish research trials
- Design and implementation of research plans to support the selection of new insecticide products
- Manage trial establishment and collection of data
- Budget for research work and provide management reporting in regard to trial/research progress
Qualification : Master degree in entomology, biology or zoology.
Experience : 2-3yrs
Quality Control Executive
Quality Control executive is responsible for collecting daily production / raw martial sample and testing as per company process protocol.
- Used analytical instruments for measuring specs (Gravimetry, Volumetry, AA, GC, HPLC, FTIR, PH-meter, K.F, UV-VIS, Calibration instruments).
- Provided technical expertise in the design and implementation of a quality control program.
- Conducted routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, in progress and finished formulations and special projects on analytical problems on a strict timeline.
- Performed QC testing and wrote "corrections" for production in plant as needed. Organized documentation, retains, drawdowns of all QC work for future storage.
- Experienced in Quality Assurance, such as reviewing completed documents of other chemist and checking for good documentation practices (GDP), meeting specification requirements, and errors.
- Problem solving, using Root Cause Analysis tools for nonconforming materials.
- Authored and implemented Quality and Laboratory Standard Operating Procedures
- Produced and initiated a new laboratory training progra
- Adhere to company SOPs and practices cGMPs on a daily basis.
- Participated in SOP review/revision process.
- Communicated all failing or unexpected results to supervisor in a timely manner
- Assisted with request for ordering laboratory supplies
Qualification : Master degree in chemistry
Experience : 2-3yrs
Field Marketing Executives
Agricultural product sales representatives sell Trisense products to large cooperative farm groups and agricultural dealers who market the products to individual farms.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets, collection targets and drive branding and promotional activities
- Following up new business opportunities
- Able to manage and execute the sales and collection plans
- Able to educate and facilitate farmers
- Dealer and retailer management
- Building positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in business-related computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Candidate should have relevant knowledge of seasonal crops, Pesticides, Fertilizers, Bio Chemicals and related products.
- Should have knowledge to maintain dealers network, customer relationship, market penetration, sales forecast.
Qualification : B.Sc. Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry or any related field.
Experience : 2 Years in sales in Pesticides, Bio Chemicals or related Agriculture Products.