TriAza - EC Neem Insecticide
TriAza EC is a neem-based emulsifiable biopesticide Concentrate formulation containing Azadirachtin ranges from 300 PPM to 50000 PPM with Neem based natural limonoids Meliantriol, Salanin, Nimbin, and a host of other terpenoids. TriAza protects crops form a broad spectrum of insects over 600 species, including foliage feeding, sap-sucking, chewing pests, and Mites. TriAza EC is a botanical pesticide approved by CIB.
TriAza EC is available in below concentrations
- Natural plant-based botanical insecticide.
- Insects cannot develop immunity against TriAza due to its complex molecule structure.
- Controls insect growth during various stages of the insect life cycle.
- TriAza improves crop health by controlling the pests hence, yield of the crop increases naturally.
- TriAza leaves no residual, degrades very quickly, hence helps to maintain the Ecological Balance and human health.
- TriAza does not affect natural enemies. It is safe to use with beneficial parasites and predators and thus offers long-lasting pest control.
- TriAza is the best fit for the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program.
Mode of Action
- Repellent - Insects from Adjacent fields will not migrate nor prepare to lay eggs in TriAza Sprayed plants.
- Antifeedant - Insects prefer not to eat the TriAza sprayed plants. Even slight nibbling is supressed.
- Antifeedant: Starvation - Blocking the ability to "swallow" (that is, reducing the motility of the gut);
- Growth Regulator - Disrupting or inhibiting the development of eggs, larvae, or pupae
- Ovicidal - Deterring females from laying eggs
- Reproduction, Suppression - Disturbs reproduction, Sterilizing adults